The Road to Logistics Code of Conduct is designed to act as a guide to all candidates and graduates, setting them up to succeed with the employers with which they are placed.
- Treat everyone you work with and meet with respect and honestly
- Remain loyal to the people and organisations that help you develop your career
- Ensure you do your best every working day
- Listen and learn at every opportunity
- Be well presented at all times
- Remain calm and professional at all times even in difficult situations
- Take responsibility for yourself and your actions
- Be proactive and contribute with ideas, suggestions and feedback when appropriate
- Do not do anything that will negatively affect the reputation of Road to Logistics or your employer
- ...and finally, work hard and make a success of your career in the Transport and Logistics industry.
All candidates sign up to this code of conduct as they enter into the Road to Logistics programme.