Are you a Funding Manager looking for a role that will give you a new challenge whilst also offering a rewarding opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives?
Road to Logistics is a Community Interest Company, established with Government backing, to tackle the Driver shortage. Our goal is to provide an innovative and effective way of bringing new drivers into the industry, through offering free driver training and qualifications to individuals who may be considered vulnerable or marginalised.
We are now looking for a Funding Manager who can join our team, to identify potential funding streams, and to run all bid management processes.
As a training organisation, we are particularly interested in talking to individuals who have a good understanding of ROATP, ESFA and AEB processes and funding opportunities.
- To proactively seek funding opportunities through building relationships with potential funding partners
- To produce high quality applications and pitches to potential funding partners
- To maximise income from all possible income streams including trusts and corporate partners
- To monitor and report on spending and activity
- Advise and alert stakeholders on any potential over / under spend
- To review budgets and prepare financial information for internal reporting purposes
- A demonstrable track record in successfully bidding for funding
- Sound knowledge of ROATP, ESFA, AEB
- Experience of developing relationships and managing a diverse range of grants and partnership donors
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of preparing and reviewing budgets
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, organisational skills, and ability to prioritise
- Excellent relationship building skills particularly with colleagues working remotely
- Knowledge of the Logistics Sector would be helpful but not essential
Road to Logistics is still a fairly young company with all the agility and dynamism that comes as part of our growth journey, but with the security that comes from being backed and supported by government funding and our parent organisations, the RHA and Microlise.
We are looking for someone who is excited by the idea of coming on the journey with us, helping us grow and develop through the delivery of world-class training, and a shared passion of helping the industry solve the issue of driver shortage, whilst helping individuals to change their lives.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! To apply please send your CV to Jennifer.email@example.com