Accounts and Admin Co-ordinator
Are you an Accounts Administrator looking for a role that will give you a new challenge whilst also offering a rewarding opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives?
Road to Logistics is a Community Interest Company, established with Government backing, to tackle the Driver shortage. Our goal is to provide an innovative and effective way of bringing new drivers into the industry, through offering free driver training and qualifications to individuals who may be considered vulnerable or marginalised.
We are now looking for a new team member with a background in accounts and general administration, to be responsible for the coordination and administration of our accounts procedures, and DVSA theory test booking, practical test booking and provisional licensing.
The main duties will be as follows:
- To prepare and submit all Sales invoices.
- To process any Credit Notes required.
- To check all purchase invoices and process for payment where necessary.
- To raise any queries over any inaccuracy of invoices with suppliers.
- To calculate any Revenue Reserves for work not invoiced.
- To check any remittances received for accuracy and timeliness.
- To liaise with the Outsourced Finance and IT suppliers where required.
- To log all purchases made and calculate cost accruals at the end of the month.
- To arrange Medical examinations for Trainees requiring a provisional LGV Licence.
- To assist Trainees in making applications for provisional licences.
- To arrange Training modules and notify Trainees of dates and locations.
- To arrange Test Bookings with DVSA for Theory and Practical LGV Tests and notify Trainees.
- To arrange work experience and interviews with potential employers.
Skills and Experience Required:
We are looking for someone who loves to be organised! You will have the ability to multi-task with a particular flair for numbers. Experience of accounts administration is crucial for this position. You will be the main point of contact with our outsourced finance company and therefore must have some understanding of bookkeeping.
Alongside the numbers, this role will also be pivotal in ensuring our trainees are moving through our programme. You will be making bookings for various examinations, co-ordinating necessary paperwork, and communicating updates to learners, so a background in general admin, process creation and improvement would be a distinct advantage.
We are looking for someone who is excited by the idea of coming on the journey with us, helping us grow and develop through the delivery of world-class training, and a shared passion of helping the industry solve the issue of driver shortage, whilst helping individuals to change their lives.
Road to Logistics is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief. To this end we will consider part time and / or flexible working for this position.